As pastors and workers serving the churches of the Quebec District of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada, we want to develop a relational and intentional approach of our mission.
We have recently restructured our District. We are well aware that structural changes in themselves are not enough to improve our relationships. But our desire truly is to live more and more as a family, which we already are.
Here are the 7 values we especially want to emphasize and improve in our relationships (they are available at the bottom of this page in a pdf format):
• Authentic Relationships that are transparent, where workers are caring for one another and develop friendships.
• Inspiring Leadership that is Holy-Spirit directed, sound and trustworthy. A leadership that is intentional in all its actions and decisions.
• Sound Congregations that are Christ-centered, with people that love each other and who focus their efforts to reach their community.
• Healthy Ministers in all their being: body, soul and spirit.
• An Effective Ministry that is people focused, creative and relevant in its approach.
• A Passionate Relationship with God that is consistent, always growing and that is life-changing.
• Involvement in the mission at a local, national and international level in order to respond to Christ’s commandment to make disciples of all nations.